The Overseas Filipino Worker shall pay the following fees and costs:
- Documentation costs:
- NBI/Police/Barangay Clearance
- NSO authenticated birth certificate
- Transcript of Records and diploma issued by the school, certified by the CHED and authenticated by the DFA
- Professional license issued by the PRC, authenticated by the DFA
- Certificate of Competency issued by TESDA or other competent certifying body for the job applied for; and
- DOH prescribed medical/health examination, based on the host country medical protocol.
- Membership with Philhealth, Pag-Ibig and the Social Security System. (Section 50)
Source: Revised POEA Rules and Regulations Governing the Recruitment and Employment of Landbased Overseas Filipino Workers of 2016, Rule V. Fees, Costs and Contributions, Section 50.